02 February 2011

Let's pay $15 for a $70 cardi, shall we?

This darling Dulphine bling-button cardigan is found at our beloved Jcrew, originally $69.50, now on sale for $24.99.
So how did I buy this beauty in Black Pine Diamond and Heather Graphite Velvet* for $14.99 a piece?
Jcrew.com likes to entice buyers (I have NEVER been an online shopper) with their "Additional 40% Off Sale Items" events, which actually occur quite often. I receive Jcrew emails which inform me of this delightful occasion, thus my $140 purchase totaled a mere $29.98+tax+shipping**

DressFabuLess Warning: Inevitably, when you sign up for a retail store's emails, you are informed/reminded daily of their deliciousness.
Don't say you weren't warned!

*color featured in photo
**If you spend $100 or more at jcrew.com, shipping is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment